1. Student will be admitted according to the total marks obtained by the candidate in the
final year of the G.N.M course recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and State
Nursing Council situated in India.
2. Candidate must have passed Higher secondary Examination (10+2) along with G.N.M
from the nursing institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council and State Nursing
Council situated in India.
3. The Candidate Should be registered nurse and registered midwife or equivalent with
any state nursing registration council.
4. Candidates who are medically fit
NATIONALITY AND AGE
Candidate must be Indian National and should have completed 17 yrs. Of age on 1st Dec.
Of the current academic year.
Full time – 02 yrs.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE INSTITUTION
1. Approved by Indian Nursing Council and Maharashtra Nursing Council.
2. Excellent physical Infrastructure.
3. Well qualified Teaching faculty.
4. Hands on clinical practice in 236 bedded Government Hospital of Osmanabad.
5. Community field experience in urban as well as Rural Setting.
6. Development of the students through participation in curricular as well as extracurricular
activities at University State and National Level.
The aim of the nursing program the diploma (Post Basic B.Sc Nursing) nurses are
Assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at
basic level in providing promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative
Make independent decisions in nursing situations, protect the rights of and
facilitate individuals and groups in pursuit of health, function in the hospital,
community nursing services and conduct research studies in the areas of
nursing practice. They are also expected to assume the role of teacher,
supervisor, and manager in a clinical / health settings.
On completion of General Nursing & Midwifery program the diplomats’ will be
Access health status, identify nursing needs, plan, implement and evaluate
nursing care for patients/clients that contribute to health of individuals,
families and communities.
Demonstrate competencies in techniques of nursing based on concepts and
principles from selected areas of nursing, physical, biological and behavioral
Participate as members of health team in the promotive, preventive, curative
and restorative health care delivery system of the country.
Demonstrate skills in communication and interpersonal relationship.
Demonstrate leadership qualities and decision making abilities in various
Demonstrate skills in teaching to individuals and groups in community
Demonstrate managerial skills in community heath settings.
Practice ethical values in their personal and professional life.
Participate in research activities and utilize research findings in improving
Recognize the need for continuing learning for their personal and